Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pulling Double Duty-- Part 1

Between semesters last summer, I was home for about 6 weeks. Things didn't really start picking up for me until about the beginning of June, when suddenly EVERYTHING started happening to me.

The first week that I got back from school, We had an FHE activity for my singles branch at the driving range. Southern people, gotta love em. I was nervous as hell, because this would be the first time I would see my dirty cheating ex since we stopped talking two months before. I kept calling my friend Brad, one because I got lost on the way over, and two because I wanted him to come meet me at the entrance so that I wouldn't have to walk over alone and risk running into the Dirty Cheating Ex (hereafter referred to DCE.) Fortunately, I have good friends and Brad did so. Although right as we walked outside, Guess who popped right by me?

Thats right. The DCE.

He looked surprised. As well he ought to, seeing as I had blocked him on facebook and never responded to his last texts and calls, therefore he had no idea I was going to even be in Georgia. His eyes widened and all he said to me was, "Oh, Hey!" all enthusiastic-like. I just said something incoherent along the lines of "Hi there," and walked right past him to my friends on the green.
Not fun, but Whate'er. Whate'er.

A month or two later, I found myself in a YSA conference. Here, my friends, is where Chad enters the picture.

Chad is a 26 year old dirty blonde with a heavy southern drawl and biceps that slay you. He asked me to dance three times near the end of the saturday night dance. That same night I found out he was staying with a friend of mine for the weekend, since he lived 2 hours away in South Carolina. We ended up at the same mutual friend's house until the wee hours of the morning. We ended up playing round after round of blackjack off in another room, betting random things to each other like my hairband, all the change in his pocket, a taco, and finally, an entire night out including dinner. I won, obviously, and we made a date for the next weekend.

He drove down again the next weekend--all for me, I might add, the two whole hours-- and I got to thinking as the week progressed towards our date, that I would probably make out with him that night.
Easy.

He picked me up at my house around 7, and we went off to dinner at Bahama Breeze. Afterwards, we were debating what we should do with the rest of our night. He suggested a drive-in movie, which I nixed, on account of the distance to the nearest one. Then he suggested we build a campfire down in the woods by the church building. We ran off to Kroger to buy supplies, and before I knew it we were sitting on blankets on a large flat rock, watching the smallish fire crackling away. After about ten minutes of small talk and teasing, Chad suddenly leaned over and started kissing my neck.

Now, you may not know this about me, but when guys kiss me on the neck, like, repeatedly, it really gets me going.
It helped that he had a little bit of scruff going on, like he hadn't shaved in a few days. I love that feeling of little hairs kind of scratching at you.. yeah. I'm into that.

So he started kissing my neck, and after a moment or two, I went on and turned my face to his. It didn't take long for us to get really going at it. Kissing, that is. Get your little minds out of the gutter.

This went on for a good two and a half hours. Not too shabby, eh?

I will tell you this much. I didn't get home until around 3 am, and I had some fierce beard burn the next morning. Try explaining that one to your mother, who up until now didn't know you had even kissed a boy.
(Yeah, me and my mom are that close. Haha.)

Sunday night after that, We were at the same friend's house again, with the same group of people, including our friends Kimberly, Jack, and Foster. Jack, who up until this point had only known me as an acquaintance really, took advantage of the situation and obvious knowledge that Chad and I had made out several times recently, and decided it would be fun to tease the crap out of us.

Fortunately for him, it takes a lot to make me feel awkward or embarassed.

Jack taunted us continually throughout the night, alluding to how we would make out later, and neither of us denied it. Hahaha.

I left super late again, and he walked me to my car, whereupon we macked one final time before I left and he drove back to South Carolina.

I haven't seen him since then. And I didn't have any problems with that.

However, that was not the end of my summer make out escapades. Not nearly at all.

Coming soon-- A little ditty about Jack and I.

Yep, you read correctly. Jack.

Prepare yourselves. Its about to get hot in here.

No comments: