Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm baaaaaaack

Hey, kids.

Did you know its been just hardly over a year since I last posted?

Weird.

Its not on purpose, exactly. When I stopped and made the blog private, I thought that that would be the end of it. I figured I wouldn't ever have the motivation to write like I did before.

And, well, in a way, I was right.

But I am back.

But now, I'm totally revamping the way things were done before.

I'm still going to be writing about what goes on in my bidness, and how I take care of bidness.

And believe you me, I have been rather busy since I stopped writing. Really, very busy. You can go on and guess what I mean. You'll probably be right.

Don't worry, everyone. I'm not married or engaged or even dating anyone, so there will still be plenty of juicy stories. I can definitely promise you that.

And don't fret. I will take this next week or so to catch you all up on whats been going down in the past twelve months. There's lots. It'll be great.

In case you were curious:

- Yes, this is still the EXACT same original author, TC.
- Yes, everything that happens on this blog will be a totally and completely true current real-life story. I won't cop out and start making up stuff like SOME anonymous mormon dating bloggers we all know.. cough cough.
- Yes, I did remove all my old posts. I want a clean slate, sans any of the old guys and stories, which are no longer pertinent. Yep, not even at all. All new apartment, all new boys, all new make out fiascos... yep, those will be plentiful.

So to anyone who may still read this blog, I welcome you back with open arms. I know you will enjoy the things to come.

Keep your eyes open. You won't be disappointed.

Love,
TC
That Chick

No comments: