Saturday, November 12, 2011

Oops.

Kade and I have known each other for well over a year- that's a long time, if you think about it. Basically, we've known each other through several seasons, relationships on both ends, and even his short engagement with an ex at the very beginning of the year.

Our conversations are usually one of two things-- whiny about our own individual personal problems, or subtly flirtatious.

We are both kind of make out whores-- meaning we've both kissed many a person of the opposite sex within that year and a half since we met. We almost dated each other a couple times, but things never quite seemed to work out quite how we felt they ought to be. Yet somehow, we still hadn't even kissed. Cuddled a wee bit, yes. But macked, negative. We've even discussed this in a joking way before, as in, haha, we've never kissed and we're both a bit slutty. How odd. Lol.

Well, we broke that streak.

The day before Halloween, we were talking on facebook that Sunday night. He was trying to get me to come and hang out with him, and I told him no. One, on accounta it was super cold and I was really comfortable on my space on the couch (Big bang theory anyone?) And two, on accounta my roomate Cami would not approve. She isn't Kade's biggest fan, mostly based on the fact that for some reason she is not attracted to him, and doesn't want to imagine me or anyone else hypothetically making out with him.

However, as fate would have it, Cami fell asleep.

Lucky me.

I literally snuck out of my apartment once my roommates were all asnooze. Kade met me outside and we headed to his place, where we watched a movie and just snuggled for a while, half asleep. However, near the end of the movie, we both found ourselves very much awake.

I was looking at him, and he was looking at me, and I thought to myself.....

To hell with it.

And then we made out. For four hours.

Then, on the Friday night after that, we did it again.

Oops.

Oh well.